Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Always Interesting

I always find it interesting to look and see where in the world someone has been reading the blog. In the past 24 hours there have been readers in Canada, Latvia, Russia, the US, Taiwan, India, and Ukraine. This week includes more countries as well... to name a few, Brazil, the UK, Greece... amazing, just amazing!!

Tonight was another productive night. I finished up last night's (Dec 24th's) painting "Sunny Splash" and I really like the way it turned out. I also did one for tonight, unoriginally titled "Cats" and then started on a background for one that'll either be for December 26th or 30th. I'm pretty much all caught up though. The 26th is the only hole from the trip and then it's just the 30th and 31st which I can do on their actual nights! Woo-hoo!

I am behind in my emails I know... if you are reading this and have a painting on reserve then I haven't forgotten you... I just haven't gotten all my ducks in a row just yet. To those who have sent money, your paintings are going to be shipped tomorrow I absolutely 100% promise! I do apologize for the chaos... I can only blame myself, my disorganization, and the holiday mayhem that still hovers. Although, we did take down our Christmas tree and some of the decorations today. The living room is slowly being de-holidayed.

I was horrified to see Valentine's Day stuff in the stores today though. Oh. My. Gosh. Do we not move fast enough already?? My son's birthday is February 12th.... let me get a little closer to that before all the heart-shaped stuff gets plastered everywhere!! Sigh... gotta love retail?? Hmm... Well, I could jump on that bandwagon and suggest you buy someone a painting for Valentine's Day!! :)

Ok, enough from me... I'll pop myself into bed and keep trucking away tomorrow. :)

Good night!

1 comment:

Search This Blog