Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Late Night Post

Update: touched up the catalogue with the requests I received over the past week. I will get in touch with people I promise... just not tonight as it's after 1am.
Only have five and a half paintings to go... found my stash of "spares" that I had painted during the year to supplement any sick days and/or test days etc. I think there were about three of them! Oops, four... So, hardly a stash... more of a blip. However, they do come in handy and I like them... so there you go. :)

Tonight was quite the painting night! I finished "Two Blue", "Whisper", and started "Sunny Splash". I used four paintings to cover some of the absent days... they are: "Forest" for Dec 20, "Purple Whip" for Dec 21, "Ice Age Fingerprint" for Dec 22, and "Autumn Sunset" for Dec 23. Due to an error in my date/memory process, I accidentally dated two paintings for the 18th. "Heartstrings" which was painted that day, and "Owl" which was either that day or the next day. Anyway, I've decided to make the 18th "Owl", and due to the subject matter being close to my heart, moved "Heartstrings" to the 25th.

I can't quite believe it's the last week... really, the final three days... time has certainly flown by this year. I meant every word I said in every interview... this has been a life changing project and it only makes me want to do more and recognize that anyone and everyone CAN do something. Big or small, it doesn't matter... it's only a bit of time that's required. And hey, if I have time, anyone has time! :) I have plans for next year too... already collecting buttons... thanks to my Mother-in-Law for her help with a huge button donation! If anyone else wants to toss some buttons my way I'd appreciate it. :) I'll post a link to the new blog here as well... in case anyone wants to follow the next project. It won't be a daily thing I don't think... after all, I've promised Chris not to get too involved until school is through... but I hope to start with the new year and build up to a big finish. :)

Anyway... I really must get to bed... funny, I thought the vacation would mean early bedtimes. Silly me! But, it was a very productive night and I'm happy with the result so it's ok. Good night... and enjoy the final days of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog