Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

Amazing Week 49

Ok, so a quick recap...

This week has seen over 1200 blog views, that's more than in some months!
The CBC interview with Olga Milosevich was aired again on the 6th.
The Chronicle-Herald interview was printed with a huge story on the 7th.
The Premier's constituency office called and left a message on the 8th.
I visited the Provincial Legislature to see if I could attend the reading of a resolution about this project. I did miss the reading, but have since seen it on the re-broadcasting online. Oh, and I met the Speaker who personally assisted me and found me an unofficial copy of the resolution that Premier Dexter read. He was very nice to me. Also, the gentlemen who work security at the Province House were so sweet to me! They helped me out, showed me around the galleries, and answered my questions. I must have seemed like a starry-eyed teenager! So exciting!
And... possibly the very best part... all of this media attention has translated into over a dozen emails from people who want to give feedback, encouragement, stories, and to buy painting(s) to support the Children's Wish Foundation!!! This is incredible! This week is so amazing. On the 4th I was so happy that we got to 7500... and now we're over 8700!! In five days!

Anyway... I should keep this relatively short, believe me I could ramble on for hours about how happy and excited, not to mention honoured, I am! I'll stop here.... Tonight's painting is another little bird on a 4x4 canvas. It's a lot like "Grumpy Gus" actually... I had fun painting him and he sold almost immediately so I thought I'd do up another, similar one.

So... here are the pictures and I promise to update the catalogue tomorrow to reflect all the recent sales and reserves. My apologies for my tardiness... but it's been a busy busy week!! :)

 December 3 - Sweetness
December 4 - Chunk
December 5 - Field of Daisies
December 6 - Nigel
December 7 - Twisted Twilight
December 8 - Snowbird
December 9 - Baxter
Awesome paper flowers made by Nikole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog