Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

9200 and Counting!

What an amazing jump! Over 200 views today!!

I'd like to take the opportunity to point out an addition to the links on the left hand side. There, you can find the galleries, organized in two month chunks. At the bottom is the link to the catalogue  (please be patient with me, I am trying to stay on top of the sales in between kid time and studying for finals), and at the top is the new link to an all-in-one viewer that my lovely husband Chris has been working quite steadily on for the past few weeks. It's not all there yet, but it will be. He's also trying to show which ones have been sold... so I'd best get on that updating! So, thanks Honey for your help, and hopefully it will go a long way towards helping people find a painting that they like.

In terms of updating the catalogue, I think my biggest problem right now is that I have perhaps not entered a day of craft sales in there. There have been two requests in the past few days about paintings that I have a vague and nagging suspicion that I sold already. I thought I had entered that information in, but can't find it anywhere. I don't have the paintings here, and my mom, who has a box to sell, doesn't seem to have them either. So, I think they found homes already. My sincere apologies to the people who wanted them... I didn't realize that information was not updated after all.

Anyway, tonight, I will stay up late and try to get that sorted out as best as I can....

I finished painting my classmate's request this evening... I'm not sure I like it as much as my other classmate's dogs, the pug and bulldog. Those two turned out fairly well, but I'm not sure about this one. To be fair, I felt even less happy with it last night, but then today Chris complimented it and I even liked it better on a second viewing. Sometimes that just happens... especially if you're frustrated while painting. I may have mentioned that I was falling asleep toward the end so that may have influenced my feelings on the matter.

Anyway, I'll take it with me to school tomorrow... it's the day of the big sale! I sent a message out to the staff and students and I'm hoping that there will be a good response. After all, it's a win-win shopping experience. The buyer finds a gift for themselves or someone else, the recipient gets to enjoy some art, and the Children's Wish Foundation gets some money to help grant some wishes! Everyone wins! So, cross your fingers that tomorrow goes really well... and thanks to everyone who helped make this sale happen!!

Oh, and a special thank you to my mom... she called today and said she sold another five paintings... so that's eleven in the past two days! I'm so happy people are finding paintings they like!!

And now... to update things... thank you again for your patience and understanding... this part of things is so not my forte! Good night and happy almost Wednesday!


P.S. It's just a few minutes before midnight, and to the best of my immediate knowledge (ie, I haven't triple checked) the catalogue is up to date. If you are a person who has reserved a painting please make arrangements with me to pick up/ship/look at/etc the painting(s). Thanks!! And now, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog