Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Post From Afar

Well, as you probably figured out, we're away for the week. So, I doubt I'll manage a nightly post... and I will definitely have some catching up to do when we get back. I did manage a few paintings in advance and there's even a small chance I can do a couple while we're here, so who knows? Maybe I'll have something to share!

Speaking of sharing... Monday was the spot on CTV's Live at Five!! I wish I could have seen it... turns out my parents missed it too... they were watching CBC and their neighbour called to say he'd seen the bit on CTV. Oops! I'm hoping someone will have taped it and/or I can find an archive online. Here's hoping!

Over 9700 now... so maybe, just maybe, we'll make it over 10,000! Hey, a girl's gotta dream!

I won't write too much now, it may only be 9:30 here, but it feels like almost midnight! Hope to pop on again tomorrow... will do my best. The kids  had a good day today... made a snowman and took a few toboggan rides. Lots of fun! Anyway... have a great night and a good day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog