Total Pageviews

Friday, December 23, 2011

51 Weeks - No Photos, A Video Instead!

Hey Everyone!! Almost to 10,000!! I do not have any pictures to post today as I am still away visiting relatives for the holidays and my paintings are all at home. So... I will do a grand finale post next week with the last two weeks all at once. Something to look forward to!

For now... here is the video of the Live at 5 - CTV interview! SO EXCITED!!

I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas is getting excited... I know my two kids (and me!) certainly are. And, if you don't happen to celebrate then I hope you will accept my warm wishes for a happy weekend all the same! We celebrate from a secular perspective with the emphasis on showing your affection for family and friends and we do have a tree and exchange gifts. Pretty much that's about it. Nothing pagan per se, and nothing overly Christian except perhaps the odd carol. I figure that's ok because we don't go overly commercial either. Just keep it warm and fuzzy with the spirit of giving and sharing. I see nothing wrong with that and challenge anyone who does to come up with a compelling reason otherwise. :)

For now, I'm going to sign off and enjoy a little hot chocolate with a Christmas special on the tv... The kids are tucked into bed and the rest of us are going to kick our feet up and hopefully not fall asleep again. I nodded off this afternoon in front of the Grinch Who Stole Christmas. Oy. It has been a year of sleep deprivation and it has totally caught up to me!! :) So, good night, merry Christmas Eve Eve... and I'll pop on again soon!

To everyone who has emailed me, please be patient with me and my slow replies. We're off to the museum of natural history tomorrow and it isn't always easy to get computer time. Thanks to all!!! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog