Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

Week 22 - Pictures & Fun

Hello again! It's Friday... so aside from all that lovely weekend business... it's Picture Day!! Good news all 'round. :)

Tonight I continued my planet series with "Saturn"... all icy goodness. See picture below. :)

I'm going to keep this very short as tomorrow is my little girl's first birthday and I'm exhausted from cleaning and tidying and all that stuff that goes with having company. Sadly none of the family are able to make it, but I'm hoping a friend or two (with small kids) will be able to pop in. If not... she's turning one and so won't likely know what's going on anyway. The tissue paper will probably be the highlight. :)

So... on to the pictures... hope you like them!

May 28 - Little Kitty

May 29 - Ink

May 30 - What a Hoot

May 31 - Jealousy

June 1 - Plotting

June 2 - Jupiter
June 3 - Saturn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog