Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Breathing Easier

First, a quick Chris update... he is doing much better today. He slept from about 4:30pm yesterday until 7am this morning... with a quick break for some food. So, combine a huge amount of sleep with no work in the rain today, and me nagging him to sit down and rest and drink so much water he referred to himself as a water balloon, he is feeling a bit better. No more scary pressure in his chest anyway so that's a plus.

Second... oh the rain... so much rain! Our car has a roof rack on it right now in preparation for our trip... but it leaks water into the passenger side of the car. Not good! I went out with garbage bags tonight to put over the already soaked seats. Here's hoping it helps a little... and that we don't see a drop of rain for those two weeks!

Otherwise, I think the rain will help the gardens. Come on veggies, start growing!

Tonight I painted a swirly sort of painting on an 8x10. I haven't thought of a name for it yet, so maybe I'll try something new... I'm going to post the pictures, and I'm going to see if anyone suggests a name for it. That could be fun... interactive if nothing else. :)

Thank you very sincerely to the viewers in Canada, the United States and Germany. Thank you for sticking with me here... I appreciate the continued support. I know it is a bit hard to maintain year-long interest... but we're certainly going to try! I think I might also try to set up a local sale in August. Just to see what happens. :)

Ok... I'm off to bed. Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog