Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Someone in Italy is Reading!

Awesome!! I love Italy. Literally... I would so go back there in a heartbeat! Chris and I went for our first anniversary (before kids, ie when we had some money!). We did the bus tour thing and spent two fabulous weeks traveling around Italy. Hmm... maybe I should use some of my photos from the trip for some paintings. I took 44 rolls of film (some 36ers) when we were there. Spent more developing the film than I did for my camera! So worth it though. :)

Anyway... thanks for visiting and I hope you come again (often).

Tonight's painting is called "Neptune". It's the first one of my planets that Chris didn't guess correctly on the first try. He thought it was Earth... after looking at it again I can see why he might think that... but I was shooting for Neptune so that's what I called it. :) Actually it reminds me of my turntable paintings a bit... but I did it free hand.

Quick family update... my daughter has two teeth now and is very uncomfortable... poor girl. It's a good thing we don't remember that stuff later on... My son is feeling better today so that's good. Hoping for a full recovery by tomorrow! Keep your fingers crossed. :) Oh, and finally, Chris is not on strike yet (he's a letter carrier with Canada Post) and we're really hoping things get resolved before the strikes hit Halifax. Whatever your opinion on strikes or unions or big corporations, I can tell you that Chris works very hard and really cares about the people he delivers to. He, and many posties like him, are really good people and deserve fairness and an open mind. Just saying.

Ok... well, that's it for me for now... off to bed... before 11! :) Good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog