Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Where Did Everybody Go?

Just last week the world map was all patchwork quilt-like with green lighting up the countries where this blog was viewed. Now... we're pretty much down to Canada and the US. Not that I'm complaining about those two countries... believe me I'm very grateful... just wondering where the sudden decline in international views came from. Any ideas?

Tonight was another productive night... I painted the rest of the one I started last night and called it "Dusk". It's got an out of focus background with a branch and flower foreground. Sort of like macro photography. Anyway... I think it's cute and delicate. Then, I did a  planet painting... "Uranus". That one will be saved for later. I'm trying to get a little ahead of myself since there will be two weeks where I will be unable to paint. If anyone would like to volunteer to contribute a painting for the project I'd be thrilled to hear from you! Also, I was asked today how to go about calling dibs on a painting. You can reach me for any reason, feedback, donation, reservations etc at my email address: jcope18@yahoo.com  I'm always happy to hear from people!

I'm going to keep it short since I've been three nights with next to no sleep and I'm off to day two of a first aid/CPR course tomorrow. Must not fall asleep! Hope you all have a lovely evening and remainder of the weekend. Here's hoping for no rain! Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog