Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Very Productive Night

Phew! I had a very productive painting evening. I did skip my trip to the gym... but I think it was worth it. :)

First, I fixed up my second painting from last night (the one for while we're away). I like it a lot better now! Second, I painted a landscape scene inspired by a photo in a real estate magazine... it's supposed to be Grand Lake, NS. So, it's called "Grand Lake". Third, I started a painting that will also be for while we're away. It's a pair of roses... I didn't get too far in it, but it was getting late so I decided to stop when the stopping was good.

I did pick up some canvasses today... but not the 8x10s I was looking for. I have an idea where to get some tomorrow... if I plan the day properly. I could take the kids and go by bus, but it's a bit of a pain. We'll just have to play it by ear and do the best we can. :)

In other news... my son is on the mend... and may have had a sleepwalking episode this afternoon. He was found in his closet whimpering by Chris... but my son says he doesn't remember being in the closet. Chris had picked him up and carried him downstairs. My little girl is still sick... and teething... but was very affectionate today (in between bouts of unhappiness due to those pesky teeth). I think Chris is on the mend as well... and likely won't be on strike tomorrow either. Strangely Halifax hasn't gone on strike yet... it came as far East as Moncton and then went West again. Who knows... I just hope it all gets worked out soon.

Ok... off to bed for me! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog