Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2011

24 Weeks of Painting!

Oh I am so late tonight... um, I mean this morning... yeah oops. We had guests over this evening and had a wonderful time, so I was a little late starting to edit the pictures and do this post. Then I had to peek at some of the pictures we took of the kids today. Sigh... love love love. :)

Anyway... tonight's painting is called "Umbrella Tree" and it's a 5x7 board. I won't get into a lot of chat tonight because, believe me it's bedtime. Here are the pictures and their links. :)

Oh, just a reminder... taking suggestions for June 14th's painting. :)


June 11 - Dusk

June 12 - Uranus

June 13 - ...No Evil

June 14 - Untitled... make a suggestion!

June 15 - Raindrop

June 16 - Monarch
June 17 - Umbrella Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog