Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2011

23 Weeks... Almost Half Way!

I finally made it out to buy some more 8x10 canvasses... so tonight I painted "Mercury" as part of my ongoing planet series. I must admit, the photo doesn't look quite right... and the paint was still quite wet, so take that into consideration. :)

Today was a pretty good day... haven't been sleeping as well the past few nights so this morning I was a little irritable... but as the day progressed, and a visit from a friend, things got better. I went to the gym while the kids were napping... had a really great workout there... and then we all went out this afternoon. I took my girl to pick up canvasses and the boys went to the park.Came home to some leftover veggie chili (still tasty the second night) and did the whole bedtime routine. Sadly our friends couldn't make it tonight after all, but the silver lining to that is I got a chance to paint a fair bit. I finished the painting I started last night (for while we're away), did the Mercury painting, and prepped another one for while we're gone. Feeling pretty productive all together. :)

Anyway... here are the week's photos... hope you enjoy. I'm particularly proud of June 9th. :)

June 4 - Venus

June 5 - Neptune

June 6 - Earth

June 7 - Mars

June 8 - Carnival

June 9 - Grand Lake

June 10 - Mercury

1 comment:

  1. I love the lake scene, Jo!! I never tire of lake scenes. I grew up next to a lake, our house being converted from a cottage.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog