Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Planets without Pluto?

I haven't yet decided if I'm going to include Pluto in my planet series. As I grew up there were 9 planets in our solar system. It was quite a shock to find out poor Pluto was demoted. I was rather fond of the little underdog so far from the sun. On the flip side... I haven't got any idea how to visually represent it without painting a wee tiny dot. So... perhaps I'll let it slide and go with the 8 scientifically designated 'planets'. "Uranus" was tonight's painting.

I also kept up with my planning ahead project and started three 3x5 boards with a wedding theme. Since we'll be traveling to go to a wedding it seemed appropriate. :) Hopefully they turn out!

Anyway... it's wonderful to see Germany back on the map... Guten Tag!! We're going to miss our German friends when they move to Sweden. You guys are great and it's a shame you're leaving. We'll stay in touch though. :)

Ok, I'm off to bed... but will make a detour to try to wash some paint off my sweatshirt. Oops. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog