Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What a night!

Thankfully the germs have departed our house... only a nasty 24 hour bug. I think the two hour nap I got this morning may have helped! So... feeling considerably better, I went to dance class. This is the first class with the Troupe that I've been to since leaving, pregnant, at the end of 2009. So... it has been awhile. I am so happy with how it went! I learned a whole dance tonight, and after getting home I looked up the video of a number we are going to recover and I relearned that one too. So my brain is just on fire right now! It was great to see friends and to just get back to dancing. I love it!!! Aaaah... I just wish everyone could feel this good about something in life. It's great to take that positivity and channel it into more goodness. Share all the happy life has to offer!

So, with that in mind... tonight's attempt to 'share the happy' is a painting called "Beautiful Sunshine". Ironically, we're back to rain here in Nova Scotia... but oh well. Keeping with my rainbow idea, tonight's is mainly yellow. Tomorrow we'll move on to green. :) I think the photo with them all lined up will look pretty cool. I encourage a business to buy the set and display them. :) Here's hoping!

Not too much else is going on right now... just wondering how thin I can stretch myself before going crazy. :) I am superwoman as far as I'm concerned... or maybe Elastigirl or something. I think if I just tell the universe the day should be 30 hours long then someone out there will listen and it will be so. I can't help it... it's my personality. September will be interesting to be sure. :) But... I took this all on and I will see it through! It just makes life more interesting this way. A life well lived and all that jazz.

So, hopefully all is well and you can share some happy feelings with the people in your lives. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog