Total Pageviews

Monday, July 11, 2011

Feeling like a big ol' pile of yuck...

I love my husband. Yes... it's true, I really do. However, there are times when he could keep some things to himself. Like germs! Now we're both sick!! Luckily for me I have a stomach of steel and so have only been feeling awful rather than going through the night he had last night. Mind you, I feel really really awful. However... it is not going to stop me or my painting project. So there. :)

Tonight's painting is called "Pumpkin Patch" and is another 5x5 turntable canvas. I forgot to mention the reason behind last night's title... apparently Chris thought it reminded him of a lampshade his parents used to have. Anyway... so, here we go. :)

I'm going to go to bed now... I'm sure this post hasn't made much sense, or highlighted my usual brilliance and eloquence (haha). So, here's hoping the germies get taken out by my army of valiant white blood cells overnight and I feel back to "normal" tomorrow. :) Good night all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, will you miss class, Jo?? If you have ameobas, you should stay away! But I want you to come! argh!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog