Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Productive Day!

Ok... so today was quite productive. I packed up May and June's paintings so they're all tidy and organized. I finished a painting and a half, plus found the missing painting I had done in advance of our trip (I knew I had done one, just couldn't find it!) and I think I've plugged all the holes now.

I think my sister-in-law, Alexis, will like tonight's painting. It's called "Gossamer" and features a watercolour background and acrylic overlay in the form of two butterflies inspired by my daughter's shirt (Niagara Falls souvenir). I like it. :) I had to cut out the shape of the wing and paint it on to get the desired symmetry though! I am no good at painting things evenly... butterfly wings especially! However, I think I got it right this time.

I'll update the catalogue and the galleries by the end of the week for sure. Not tonight though... all that productivity has me exhausted! It was a good day though so I'm happy.

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog