Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

International Hits AGAIN!!

Hi to the UK and Malaysia! It is SO good to see  international views again. Sorry US people, I know you're technically international, but I guess it's easy to lump you guys in with Canada as North American views. Seems slightly less exotic than Iran, Malaysia, Russia etc. Still... VERY appreciated no matter where you are reading. :)

I took tonight's painting inspiration from a movie I was watching. After sitting for a bit with no ideas whatsoever, a quick, two seconds max landscape of skyscrapers at sunset popped on the screen. I happen to like orange a whole lot and so decided to do a quick take on that image. A 4x5 stretched canvas was 'born'. So, it's called, with my usual originality, "Skyscrapers at Sunset". Good times.

In other news, had another awesome dance class tonight. SO loving being back in Troupe! Now I just have to hope that it isn't yanked away again due to circumstances beyond my control. Ah yes, the post office strikes again.... Chris is near the bottom of the seniority pole, so when the huge (not so good) restructure happens in the next month or so comes to pass, he may not have much choice about what his position is. If he has to start at noon, for example, I can pretty much kiss goodbye any and all evening activities, plus will be on the hook for every dinner and bedtime. Now, this doesn't seem so bad in one sense, I love my kids and putting them to bed isn't exactly a hardship... most of the time. However, cooking dinner is not my favourite pastime and I'm really not a fan of chopping raw meat to the tune of unhappy baby who wants to be picked up and I'm refusing due to salmonella germies. So... I'm am really REALLY hoping Chris gets to pick a coveted 8am start time so life can continue mostly as normal. So... I guess the reason for the little tangent into my personal life is to request any and all positive hopeful vibes to be sent our way and hope that an 8am position is available when it gets around to my honey. No matter what happens we will be ok, but I personally think we'll be a lot better off if he works 8-4. Here's hoping!!

So... good night everyone, and please pour on the happy thoughts for me. :) Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog