Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

More Butterflies

Hmm... I seem to have inadvertently started a series of sorts. This time I did a pair of butterflies but with all acrylic. I called it "Tiny Twins" and I quite like it. So... Alexis, there will be many a butterfly picture for you to enjoy seeing on Friday. :)

Life is crazy, about to get crazier, but it is always good. Our daycare of choice called *me* today... a first among all daycare providers. They wanted to set up some orientation days for our son so that come Monday he will be good to go. That's pretty incredible. They had a plan. I'm so happy about this... partly because it takes some pressure off of me to come up with a plan, but also that they care enough to do it. It would have been easy for them to just assume I'd pay full price for the service and work him in... but here they are helping me out. It makes me feel very good about our choice to go there and also really good about the ladies in particular. I'd give them a shout out... but I'm trying not to mention my kids' names so will keep their day to day location quiet as well. Not that I think anyone creepy is going to stalk my kids or anything... but really, it's for their privacy as well as all the other kids at the centre. So there you go. I suppose I violate their privacy regularly on Facebook... but you have the opportunity to 'friend' people first before they can see all of your stuff. Anyway... tangent over... I'm excited to have him visit tomorrow morning... but a little sad that suddenly today was our last snuggle time in the morning... didn't know that at the time. Ah well... we'll come up with new routines and special times for sure.

Ok... enough out of me... I've got an earlier day than usual for tomorrow (eep!) and I'm so not a morning person. So... good night... I hope you enjoy the pictures when I get to posting them on Friday. Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog