Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Getting Excited!

So... I've gone and gotten a little ahead of myself... I finished tonight's painting and tomorrow's because we're going on an insane date night. Yup... we're going to see Harry Potter on opening night. Certifiably insane, that's us. But... just can't wait! Since we're doing that though, I figured I'd get a jump on the painting so as to actually have it done and posted before we head off to our late night show. I haven't taken any of the pictures yet since Chris was uploading all the photos from the three memory cards we took on our trip. Oh yes, that's right, three. I actually had to buy more memory cards while we were away, and then filled one up the day of Devin & Rachel's wedding. Luckily the photographers sold me one of their extras. :)

I was wrong about the green painting's name... it's "Summer Garden". I must have been thinking of Spring Garden Road or something. Tonight's blue painting is called "Serenity" and is mostly blue. Tomorrow's is "Royalty" and, fittingly, is purple. So... six turntable paintings to this series... I refuse to do two purple-y ones as it is not my favourite colour anyway.

So... here's hoping the kids co-operate and I get a chance to photograph and post during the day tomorrow! My son was asking to do a painting on the record player... so who knows, maybe that will make it into the mix too. :) Lots of time left for all that kind of fun!

Here's hoping more than one person reads the blog tomorrow... thanks to whoever it was who popped by today though! Good night and stay tuned for some pics. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog