Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2011

30 WEEKS!!

Wow. I can't quite believe it has been 30 weeks already!! Time has certainly sped up this year for me... not a bad thing, just very strange. Every Friday I'm acutely aware of the passage of time, and also aware in a very physical sense with the accumulation of seven more paintings! The entire top of our bookshelf (the full wall one) is full of boxed up paintings. Crazy! I love it!!

Tonight I was going to attempt to paint a purple thistle... but in the end it just wasn't going to happen... so I experimented a bit with the background (Chris liked it) and went with a reverse sort of cutaway outline and then blended the inside to make the grass.... ok that doesn't make much sense without the picture. Oh, hey... it's picture day so I guess it will make sense if you scroll down. :) hehehe

Just in case you were curious, my son picked out the flower. He's such a sweetheart!

Here are this week's paintings... week 30... Enjoy!

July 23 - River Weeds

July 24 - Gossamer

July 25 - Tiny Twins

July 26 - Beach Magic

July 27 - Beautiful Barracudas

July 28 - Dragonfly at Dusk
July 29 - Desert Grass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog