Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mixed Medium

Saturday... the start of week 30... and also, a last minute date night. We had a good, and busy day today. Packed a lot of stuff into one day with the family. Visited some friends, went yard sale-ing, saw a movie... good times. :) But, as often happens when we go on a date night, I realize that the evening is my usual painting time, and suddenly that's not an option anymore. Oops!

So, after putting my daughter to bed and before my son's bedtime, we went to the basement "studio" and did some painting. He was quite keen to participate so I set him up with a 4x6 board and away we went. I finished mine... "River Weeds" and he worked on his. Due to a quick trip up to the potty (yay!) he didn't quite finish, but we'll probably do the rest tomorrow. It's nice to paint with him... he's three, so you know, it's a lot of fun and experimentation. Hmm... kind of like a lot of my own painting really. :) Anyway... I'll try to get a picture of his stuff too at the end of the week.

It's almost one in the morning so I'm going to sign off and go to bed. Thanks to Jessie our intrepid babysitter for coming out at the last minute, and also for cleaning up after our cat (ick). Above and beyond... may have to make more fudge... we'll see. :) So, good night, um, morning... to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog