Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Over 4000!

Not too shabby! :) Thank you to everyone who is coming to visit and showing their support for the project. :)

It seems like it was just July and now here we are nearing the end of the month... well, ok, two thirds of the way through... but still. The point is, time flies! I always had the wedding as a sort of half-way benchmark and now that the happy couple are legally bound to each other it seems a little like the freight train that is the rest of the summer is just picking up speed! I'm a week and a bit away from my son starting daycare (he is going to LOVE it!) and my daughter will be right behind him with a neighbour looking after her until she's old enough for the same daycare centre. And then... dum dum duuuuum... I'll be in school again! Full-time student... that'll be me. Oh my god. When the reality of the situation hits it really does hit hard! I think it'll be good. Just a little stressful, but good. An adventure if nothing else!

Now, on to this particular adventure... tonight I painted a 4x6 board and called it "Violets". The name refers to the colours in the painting as well as the flower. Technically I suppose I painted a daisy (again, I know) but whatever works I guess. I think at some point I will try to tackle the chairs by the beach that Trina suggested... who knows... maybe tomorrow now that I'm thinking about them. Any other suggestions are welcome... and I'm still looking for a title suggestion for the red swirly one from a few weeks ago.

And now, I'm going to say good night because tomorrow I'm going to visit a friend and her beautiful new baby, then off to a surprise bridal shower/going away potluck party (I made my white chocolate/butterscotch fudge). It's going to be a good day. :) Must get some sleep though! And oh yes... the icing on the Friday cake... it's picture day here at ACAD! Come check out the week's work. :) Good night! See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog