Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sold Another Thirty!

Yesterday's sale at NSCC meant another thirty paintings found some homes and over 300 dollars was raised!! So... I'm going to do a final tally this weekend and hopefully make arrangements to get a nice big donation over to the lovely folks at Children's Wish!! I still have about 150 paintings to sell, so I will keep trying to do that... whatever money they raise will be donated as well... but I have to draw a line somewhere! I wish I had sold them all... but who knows, there will be a great donation now thanks to all of you who have supported this project... and with luck, more paintings will get sold and I can keep donating as the money comes in. :)

Just wanted to give you the quick update... more to follow!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog