Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another NSCC Sale Day

Wednesday January 25th from 8am until 12:30pm there will be a table set up in the Crossroads area of the NSCC IT Campus and I will be there selling paintings. Hopefully, as many as I can!!

If you are local and want to come check it out please do!

I will also be at the Bridal Show with Children's Wish on Sunday of this weekend. I believe the show is on Cunard... somewhere. Guess I should have double checked that instead of hoping I'd remember!

Otherwise, if you see a painting you'd like please let me know... I really want to wrap this all up by the end of the month, do a final tally and present Children's Wish with a feel-good donation! :)

My email: joanne.arbuthnott@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog