Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January Again

Well, if I asked myself a year ago if this is where I thought I would be, and all the paintings had been completed, I'm pretty sure I would have laughed at myself and said 'no way'. But, here we are... paintings are all accounted for, and fundraising is continuing!

I miss the painting, but as promised, I have a new project in the works. I've started creating a blog for it... but it's still very much a work in progress. Until then, I'm going to focus on trying to set up a bit final sale event to find homes for all the remaining paintings and then donate what I hope will be more than $4000 to Children's Wish! More than half way there now... still a ways to go. :) Very exciting!!

So... school again tomorrow... should have a bit more study time now... and here's hoping by the end of this month I can, with your help, make it so some kids can have their wishes come true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog