Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BIG BIG SALE!!

Tomorrow is what I'm considering the final push. I'm taking every single painting I have left and going to school with them. Here's hoping LOTS of them get sold and I can give Children's Wish a whole whack of money! I'm so excited that this part of the project is right in front of me!! It's kind of like the big payoff for all that work.

So... if you're local (in the HRM, Nova Scotia) come on by the NSCC IT campus on Leeds St tomorrow from 8 until 12:30 and buy a painting or make a donation. I think there's even another campus group doing a bake sale for their class's charity of choice... so you could support more than one cause and have art and tasty treats. It's a win-win!

Here's to an amazing day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog