Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Quick Update

Hello All! Well, the selling continues... although at a slower pace...

I'm hoping to organize at least one more sale day. I'd like to sell as many remaining paintings as I can as all donations will add up!! If you've been thinking about buying one, please get in touch with me at joanne.arbuthnott@yahoo.ca

I'd love to donate the money to Children's Wish by the end of this month, or the first week of February at the latest. This has been a long-term project and I really want to help them grant some wishes as soon as possible. So, with your help, we can do that!!

I've updated the catalogue a bit, hopefully there are no errors... my apologies if I miss one or two... my scraps of paper are not the most organized filing system... but what are you going to do? It's been a little insane around here the past week or so! Good crazy, but still crazy.

Hope everyone is spreading the happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog