Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Donation Time!!

First I'd like to thank everyone for reading this blog and supporting this adventure!! I have no doubt in my mind that this is a communal effort and all the money raised is thanks to everyone.

I'm very VERY pleased to say that not only did I meet my goal of $4000, but I exceeded it!! The Children's Wish Foundation will be receiving a donation of just over $4400!! I'm hoping to do that donation this week. :)

So... WOW! To me, that's a huge understatement. I am very excited that Olga Milosevich at CBC wants to have another on the radio chat about this project, so you just might here it on Information Morning and/or Mainstreet sometime in the near future. :) I hope this inspires some of you to spread some happy in your own way.

I'm sure I've said it before... I'm nothing special... just an ordinary person, middle of the road finances, a teensy bit strapped for time, mom, wife and student. If I can pull something this crazy off... well, then I'm sure just about everyone can do something. :) I hope you'll find it in your heart to give, share, create and donate in whatever way you can so that together we make this world a bit better for all.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything. My life, my heart and my soul has changed for the better this year and thanks for being part of it. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog