Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Updating Delay

Hey Everyone...

I know I haven't done my updating yet... sorry about that. We're quite busy at school these days and the kids keep me happily busy as well.

If there's a painting you like feel free to send me an email: joanne.arbuthnott@yahoo.ca to see if it's available. :)

My apologies if it isn't... I promise I will update things, um, eventually!

Otherwise, not too much is new... just plugging away at school... most of the big projects are done. One last big one coming up in the very near future! My partner and I have been devoting half our weekends to it for the past month or so... a lot of investment, but we're hoping it pays off. Apparently previous years' students have found jobs through their table clinic presentation and we're hoping to make a great impression. :)

The kids are doing great... and I hope you are all well and happy. Thanks for checking in from time to time and hope your 2012 is treating you very well indeed. Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog